The dress code is as follows:
- School blazer appropriate for the year group.
- White shirt or blouse, no coloured garments are to be worn underneath the shirt.
- School tie, appropriate for the year group.
504 Gateway Time-out
- Girls can opt to wear plain black shalwar kameez or tunic with a white blouse/shirt with the academy blazer over the top.
- If socks are visible under trousers, they should also be plain black. (no ankle socks should be worn)
- Hijabs, scarves, turbans, crowns and top k不s, worn for religious reasons, must be plain black and well secured.
- Shoes must be sensible and entirely plain black, (不